Convex lens of the magnifying glass is made of quality glass and has high magnification so that the magnified image of an object can be viewed clearly.
A coating is formed on each lens of the magnifying glass to eliminate chromatic aberration so that the image is more translucent. Each lens has a diameter of 22mm greater than the lens of magnifying glass of other brands. A viewer may not feel eye fatigue after viewing a gem or jewelry for inspection for a long time. The image is not distorted by the lenses so that he viewer can correctly determine quality of the gem or jewelry. The frame of the magnifying glass is made of aluminum alloy. Surface of the frame is galvanized to have an aesthetic appearance. The handle of the magnifying glass has one knurled cavity for the thumb holding and the other knurled cavity of the index finger holding. The magnifying glass is comprised of three lenses each having a diameter of 22mm and has magnification of 10X.
- 99% of chromatic aberration of the lens is eliminated.
- Image is not distorted when viewing at a distance of 80 mm for the lens with a viewing angle of 4mm.
- Image is not distorted when viewing at a distance of 20 mm for the lens with a viewing angle of 10 mm.
- Average optical resolution is 80 LP/MM.
- Wave length of the coating on the lens is 550NM.