The only bench-top electric burn out furnace with a one piece molded heating chamber. The outer cabinet is sturdy steel construction and the fiber muffle has an embedded heating element. Energy efficient design with four wall heating for even heat distribution.
- Fast start up time - 15 minutes to reach 1000° F
- Max temperature is 2000° F
- Dual temperature indicator in F°/C°
- Top port for venting wax and water vapor
- Chamber accommodates a 6" flask
- Inside dimensions: 9" x 9" x 6 1/2"
- Outside dimensions: 15" x 14 1/2" x 16 1/2"
- Weight 36 lb.
- All furnace warranties exclude damage due to overfiring, exceeding metling temperature and improper electronic installation.